Date: Saturday 18th February 2023
FRONT CRAWL masterclass with olympic medallist Cassie patten at hampton pool
We are excited to return to Hampton Pool for another of our hugely popular technique masterclass with Olympic Medallist and Head Coach at Wavecrest, Cassie Patten.
This session is a front crawl masterclass catering for swimmers of a range of abilities wishing to improve their technique to become more efficient at moving in the water and ultimately faster swimmers. To attend, you should be able to swim at least 100m front crawl, comfortably, without stopping.
The class will cover all parts of the front crawl technique, building the foundations of the stroke including catch, rotation, breathing and then putting the stroke together to enable you to swim better, faster and for longer. Better technique will also help you remain injury free and prepare you to build up distance in summer if this is something you’re interested in.
In the video below Cassie demonstrate on her own stroke the topics that will be covered in this class: https://youtu.be/a9qoCxyBi_8
Your place (£85pp) will include:
- 45-60 min Indoors land-based seminar session in the Studio with Cassie including time for Q&A
- 60 min Pool swim technique session, putting in practice what you learned in the studio
- Pool side BBQ dinner and refreshments
This is an invaluable opportunity to improve your front crawl technique with advice from Cassie.
In addition to winning bronze at the 2008 Beijing Olympics, Cassie is a double world silver medallist and cup winner and European Champion. She made history as the first swimmer in the world to both final in the pool and medal in the open water events at an Olympics. Cassie is also the Head Coach at Wavecrest Swimming, and we work closely with her to allow swimmers of every ability to improve their confidence, speed and efficiency in the pool and in open water.
- Timings: 4pm -7pm
- Venue: Hampton Pool – Open Air Heated Lido – High St, Hampton TW12 2ST – Tel: 020 8255 1116
- Cost: £85pp including food
- Focus: Front Crawl technique improvement
- Ability: Being able to swim at least 100m Front Crawl without stopping
- What to bring: Swimwear, goggles, swim hat, towel, warm clothing for after your swim.
Please fill in the booking form at the bottom of this page, following which, Charlotte will be in touch with a link to pay for your session.
SwimQuest Terms and Conditions