SWIMQUEST IN THE PRESS
We’ve been hard at work trying to create exceptional holidays to suit guests of all abilities and swimming backgrounds, and we’re delighted that this hasn’t gone unnoticed. Below you can find some of our recent press coverage.
- SwimQuest in the Financial Times Pamela Goodman reports on her time in Formentera on an Improvers’ tour. “SwimQuest prides itself on undertaking any swimming challenge”.
Download the article here
- SwimQuest in the Guardian’s “Top 10 best swimming holidays around the world”. Lago D’Orta and Lake Annecy featured in the Guardian’s list of recommendations.
- Travel & Leisure Magazine features our ever-popular Greek Mathraki Island tour: “Mathraki’s solitude makes it perfect for sea swimmers who need not fear the hordes of yachts which descend on Corfu at this time of year.”
Read the article here (skip to page 82 to read about SwimQuest)
- SwimQuest in The Oldie Magazine Michael Barber recounts his experience on our Cassie Patten trip to Mathraki. “You can’t, I said, teach an old sea dog new tricks. I was wrong.”
Read the article here – page 1, page 2
- SwimQuest is ‘one of the top activity holidays for 2015’ according to The Sunday Telegraph’s Stella Magazine. “By the end of the week I managed to swim 4km in open water (I’d only ever swam a mile before) and felt energised – and excited for my next open-water adventure.”
Read the article here
To find out more about SwimQuest, arrange a chat with one of the founders, or if you are interested in press places, just email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0044 (0)7825 301443.
Don’t forget to sign up to our e-newsletter and follow our social channels to ensure you keep up to date with new trips, technique tips and special offers.